Back to Top

Citizen who dragged Traffic Police agent surrenders to authourities

Ten days onwards, the man who dragged an agent of Traffic
Police in Maputo city surrendered to justice.

Speaking to the press, Xisto
Conge said on that occasion he had been wnervous because on the
same day he was traveling to
Inhambane,where he would attend the mass funeral of his father.

"It all started when I was in traffic talking on the phone.The agent came and hit the car window, scaring me. I thought it was a thief, but then I realized it was a traffic officer",said the young man,adding that the agent was not comprehensive."She asked me for documents and in the that confusion we did not find the documents.

I asked if we could get out of there as it was causing congestion.I asked us to leave that place,but she insisted that it should be at that location,than advance.When the car was moving,
she held the hood and remained holding on to it ,"said the young man.

0comments

Post a Comment